The Gaggia Brera Super Automatic Espresso Machine is an amazing super-automatic espresso machine that is compact in size and hence, is perfect for small kitchen countertops.
The machine offers a lot more options that guarantee user convenience to the optimum. You can use the coffee maker completely according to you by customising it as per your taste. You may vary the volume, aroma and strength of your coffee.
The machine is very simple to use and clean. Its drop tray, dregs drawer and water tank can be easily maintained and cleaned regularly. You may even adjust the RPMs to get the perfect amount of coffee grounds dispensed for making your cup of espresso.
The Gaggia Brera Super Automatic Espresso Machine also uses Panarello Wand and Rapid Steam Technology that can make your cappuccinos, lattes and macchiatos.
About Gaggia Brera Super Automatic Espresso Machine
This coffee machine is perfect for household tasks and even office purposes. It is indeed fast and occupies very little space in comparison to other coffeemakers. It has got a nice stainless steel front panel along with stainless steel sides making it a popular coffee machine among the folks.
Being smaller in size doesn’t make this coffee maker any less than other machines. In fact, it is packed with a lot of amazing features and superior technology that make it a wonderful product to have.
It has got a dual-headed brew group that makes two rich espresso shots at one time. This one machine is capable of extracting, grinding and dosing wholly, giving you full ease and convenience. Its components like drip tray,
coffee bean container, water tank and grounds disposal can be easily accessed from the front panel of the machine and hence, make the machine’s maintenance and clean easy.
The coffee maker is also very easy to use as it comes with a user-friendly interface that includes push-button controls and a large display. It has also got some dedicated icons for brewing, grinding and steaming functions that are colour coded for quick reference. The user may also customise his/her drink by setting the temperature, volume and strength for the coffee.
Apart from espresso, it can also make a completely frothed cappuccino and can also be used for getting hot water for tea and hot chocolates.
Features of Gaggia Brera Super Automatic Espresso Machine
- The coffee machine comes with integrated ceramic burr coffee grinder that works at appropriate temperatures giving flavoured and aromatic coffee as a result.
- Before extraction, its Mavea water filter filters water and removes impurities.
- Its Doser Bypass allows you to brew with the pre-grounded coffee.
- From the coffee aroma to the strength of the coffee, the users are free to customise it their way.
- With its rapid steam technology, you can brew back to back without having to wait for its heat up.
- It is easy to clean and maintain. It has got a self-rinse cycle that takes place when the machine is on and off.
- It has got a 1.2-litre water tank that comes with a filtration system in order to remove impurities.
- Its 15- bar pump and stainless boiler get you the best tasting coffee at the right temperature.
- The coffee bean container is UV resistant and alerts users whenever they need pay attention.
Drawbacks of Gaggia Brera Super Automatic Espresso Machine
- The machine appears plastic type and many of its users have complained about its components failing to work over time.
- Its water tank is not very large and tall coffee cups won’t fit into it.
The Gaggia Brera Super Automatic Espresso Machine is a compact coffee machine with amazing efficiency and ease of use. It can be easily cleaned and maintained without any much labour.
I love to drink coffee and also love to write about it. Other than drinking coffee I love the machine that produced it. I am always curious to know more about the coffee industry from the inside and from the outside that reflects on my blog.
I am the current owner of coffeemakerguy.com and I love all forms of coffee. Love cooking and cleaning my kitchen after that.