You don’t need to own several appliances as the KRUPS XP1600 Coffee Maker and Espresso Machine Combination will do that all. With this machine in your kitchen, you can get a delectable cup of espresso or coffee at any time without a delay. It comes with a convenient steam nozzle to froth milk for a great cup of cappuccino.
It is a 2-in-1 machine that allows its users to have their favorite beverage by following only a few steps. The coffee strength can be adjusted by the user according to his/her choice. With it, you also get a filter basket and 10 cup capacity coffee carafe with a lid along with a drip tray.
About KRUPS XP1600 Review – Coffee Maker and Espresso Machine Combination
What can anyone ask for when you have this coffee maker that makes coffee and espresso for you, saving your money and space that you would have needed to spend on another product! This is an amazing coffeemaker with a lot of features and ease of use.
For making coffee, you will need to add water to the tank according to your requirement and then swing open the filter basket for adding a filter and coffee grounds. The coffee pot has the capability so that you may set the coffee machine to make coffee every day at the same time.
The espresso can also be prepared very easily with this machine. You have to fill the water tank as per the requirement and place coffee in the portafilter. After securing the brew head, the coffee extraction will begin. For making lattes or cappuccino, the steam nozzle can be used for steaming and frothing milk.
Features of KRUPS XP1600 Coffee Maker and Espresso Machine Combination
- It is a 2-in-1 coffee and espresso machine that comes with a steam nozzle for frothing milk for cappuccino and lattes.
- It has a 10-cup capacity coffee carafe with lid.
- The strength of the coffee can be adjusted according to your choice and requirement.
- You may even set its clock to give you your drink at the same time daily.
- It comes with keep warm function that keeps the coffee hot for around 2 hours.
- It also allows its users to remove carafe for serving before complete brewing is achieved.
- You can make four cups of espresso with it.
- There are a swing-out filter holder, a drip tray and a boiler cap for water tank along with non-stick coated warming plate.
- On the front, it has got its on/off button and a programmable alarm clock.
Why do we like the KRUPS XP1600 Coffee Maker?
The main reason for picking this product is its dual function. Yes! There is no more need for separate machines for coffee and espresso when you have this coffee maker espresso machine at your kitchen countertop. We like the steam nozzle for milk frothing that you will get with the product’s purchase. Last but not least, the machine’s price is affordable, and it can be a perfect addition to your kitchen for your favorite beverages.
Drawbacks of KRUPS XP1600 Coffee Maker and Espresso Machine Combination
You may have to hold the filter holder open while adding coffee as it swings open on the side making it difficult to add coffee.
1. Is Krups a good brand?
Krups is a well-known name in household accessories since 1846. The brand is manufacturing quality products for more than 174 years. Overall, Krups products are well known for their helpful and convenient features.
2. Where are Krups products made?
Krups products are basically manufactured in Germany.
3. What is the best Krups coffee maker?
If you plan to buy a new coffee maker from the Krups brand, then here are a lot of options. All products from Krups ensure quality and advance features of brewing coffee to another level. There are four best Krups coffee makers that we will recommend to you here.
1. KRUPS XP1600 – Coffee Maker and Espresso Machine
2. Krups EC322, 14-cup Programmable coffee maker
3. Rups KM550D50 Personal Cafe Grind Drip Coffee make
We would say that the KRUPS XP1600 Coffee Maker and Espresso Machine Combination is worth buying as it saves time, money and space in your kitchen. It is not very expensive and you can have espresso or coffee at any instant of time.
I love to drink coffee and also love to write about it. Other than drinking coffee I love the machine that produced it. I am always curious to know more about the coffee industry from the inside and from the outside that reflects on my blog.
I am the current owner of coffeemakerguy.com and I love all forms of coffee. Love cooking and cleaning my kitchen after that.